Saturday, February 7, 2009

OH SHIT!


Crappit i haven't posted anything in a while. Well lets see hmmm WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK!!!!!!! thats my current life sure my week off in PA was nice but then i was thrown back into my usual loop and sadly i was not back in the swing of things. Now this post will not be very long but i would like to inform you that soon my Death Knight Alter Ego Aelerong will have a blog and maybe also Blindmag just for shits and giggles. This idea came from Ryan and well it sounds fun and it could be a way to get some creativity and role playing back into my life. So expect to see Aelerong defiantly in the near future


and now your moment of Zen

"player 1: Stay out of IF, horde are raiding hardcore
player 1: theyre everywhere
-pause-
player 1: wtf, theyre just killing everything
player 2: thats what they do.
player 1: theres like 40 of them just standing around waiting outside the IF bank. why???
plalyer 1: dont they have anything better to do???
player 3: Maybe they want a loan."

Trade channel, Chromaggus - Alliance

2 comments:

  1. Poor busy Shelly. Its important to find ways to relax from work. The one positive work has over collage is that when you are done for the day, you are done. there is no homework, final, or big test.

    For me I hated the feeling of never being done for the day, of matter how much I worked there was always more assignments left unfinished.

    I've always been a fan of RP. Back in the day I would frequent the sci-fi channel IRC rooms and hang with the other 12 year olds with nothing better to do. Later I took up RP over AIM with Jered's sister April. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally we hear from you man. Looking forward to more blog postings.

    ReplyDelete